Thursday, September 20, 2012

Embroidery Hoop Painting: Miette

This is one of my latest pieces..........
 
 
They are cute mini paintings on fabric and sweetly framed inside an embroidery hoop. This sweet girl is Miette and she has plenty of sisters. The backside of the painting is equally as sweet, with its cotton backing, which has a handmade label containing my name and date. (Photo of backside coming soon).

These paintings will come in many different varietals. Some will be only paintings, others will be only embroidery and others will have painting, embroidery AND collage. Look for these to arrive in the shop next month. These paintings will make the ideal gift for any occasion and for that special person because you can't find these at your local boutique or gift shop. ;)

NOTE: I planned on these being in my shop this month, but I didn't plan on getting a rather big, creative project coming my way, so I had to push back the arrival of the hoop paintings to the shop. But it's all good. I think you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment