Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vintage Book Acquisitions :)

Here are my latest finds from the local thrift store - vintage children's book.....
 vintagebooks012_zpsbbcd2f79.jpg

I have a real love for old books and old things in general. Anything with character that has traveled through time and through many hands. Mmmm.....

 vintagebooks019_zps0ff90da5.jpg
 
As long as I can remember, I've always filled up my home with books - old books and new books, foreign language books and English books, adult books and children's books, and I love libraries and bookstores.
 
 vintagebooks033_zps34056340.jpg

Perhaps my love of book related places doesn't make sense, since I wouldn't describe myself as a voracious reader (especially since art entered my life), but still, I'm a voracious lover of books.

 vintagebooks036_zpsc07d4add.jpg
 
How on earth can I read when I can't think about anything else but art? I think, breath and live art. But not matter. I have made a vow to myself that this year, I'm going to do more reading - darn it! Stay tuned..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment