Thursday, March 28, 2013

Natural Hair + Natural Hair Art Project

I've been rather remiss in sharing the progress of my 'Natural Hair Art Project'........

 photo hearthair_zpsc2b0c05f.jpg
Week #12 - Friday, March 22th
"She Couldn't Help But Heart Her Glorious Natural Hair"


 photo nhapweek11superfly_zps18f1b9aa.jpg 
Week #11 - Friday, March 15th
"Super Fly"


 photo nhapweek10missjones_zpsfcdaea42.jpg
Week #10 - Friday, March 8th
"The Fabulous Miss Jones"


 photo goodhair3_zps4967b00e.jpg
Week #9 - Friday, March 1st
"Good Hair" (Pelo Bueno)
 

 nhap8revised_zps2f816c5e.jpg
Week #8 - Friday, February 22nd
"I Love My Hair. It's Okay If You Don't"

 
 nfl_zps6e868209.jpg
Week #7 - Friday, February 15th
"A Naturalista Lives Here"
 

 01682826-3dea-478d-abf0-f7a8ac6f6242_zps65b19c0d.jpg
Week #6 - Friday, February 8th
"Natural Hair is Freedom"
 

 nhapweek5_zps948336a9.jpg 
Week #5 - Friday, February 1st
"Not Buying Into the Notion of Bad Hair, She Loved What She Saw Looking Back at Her"


Natural Hair & A Classic Sweater in the Great Outdoors (NHAP Week #4)
Week #4 - Friday, January 25th
"Natural Hair + A Classic Sweater in the Great Outdoors"
 

 pleasedonttouchhair_zps2d4665ea.jpg

Week #3 - Friday, January 18th
"Please Don't Touch My Hair"
 

 nhapweek2_zpsa74a5c6d.jpg
Week #2 - Friday, January 11th
"Naturalista for Life"


Week #1 - Friday January 4th
"Nola Sportin' a Short 'Fro"
 
In fact, I've been a little neglectful of this blog for the past week or so because commissioned projects have taken precedence lately. Being a full-time artist, things like deadlines, discipline and organization are really are part of my everyday diet and sometimes, something's gotta give. Phew!
 
Anyhoo, I don't know where I left off with sharing my illustrations for the 'Natural Hair Art Project', so I'll just start from week one up until last Friday. You can find out all about the NHAP Project here and you can purchase most of the pieces here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment