Tuesday, August 27, 2013

6 Days Until My Product Line Launches! :)


Tracyville's Multicultural Magnet Designs

I'm receiving lots of inquiries about Tracyville's Magnets. Hmm...Go figure! It's particularly ironic that this item is causing such hoopla because a friend of mine was like "they're super cute, but are people into magnets?" I'm so glad I didn't listen to her because people are waaaaaayy into magnets. I don't even recall seeing a fridge that didn't have magnets and oftentimes they're the kind that you get free from a business so they're not really cute; just functional. So people are totally into cute, unique and original magnets!

I knew something was happening when even my own mother got on board with her inquiry and asked "hey Tray, I love your magnets! How many designs do you have?" That was totally unexpected! (lol) The magnets thing has been a little bananas (but I'm every so grateful). Anyway, this is my long winded way of letting you all know that these are the designs that'll be available. Thanks everyone for your inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment