Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Product Line Preview, Entry #2 - I'm The Mommy Not The Nanny Tote


This bag is dedicated to and inspired by all the moms out there, including my own, who've dealt with the issue of strangers questioning whether you are the parent of your own child. 


PS: I planned on featuring another mom tote today, but it just didn't work out that way. Between you and me, launching an entire product line is quite a bit of work, but I'd be telling a fib if I said it wasn't also a lot of fun. No worries, I'll have it for you on Friday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopping by from Artistic Expressions By Elisabeth - your guest post was wonderful and the key chains are too cute :) Have a beautiful day.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for the kindness. I truly appreciate that and I'm so glad you liked the tutorial. It was such a pleasure to guest-blog at Artistic Expressions. Thanks again.

    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete