Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Product Line Preview, Entry #5 - Jewelry Charms

This is the very first time I've ever made charms and let me just say....how fun!
"The Singing Girl" Charm

"I Love My Hair" Charm

 "You're A Star" Charm

"Babygirl" Charm


Here are some samples of how they look on chains and of course, you can put them on whatever type of chain you like and they also look fetching with beads, on a leather strip, added to cuff bracelets, on bracelet chains (see last photo down below), etc. These charms have loads of flexibility and they're just so darn cute.





Now, that I've made an experiment batch and feel pretty good about how they came out, I'm really looking forward to making some more. Stay tuned for Friday's preview item. 

By the way, would these make sweet stocking stuffers or what? And of course, they'd make great birthday and holiday gifts too! Look for them in the shop on Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment