Friday, August 23, 2013

New Product Line Preview, Entry #8: Hand Drawn Letters


I finally got a chance to make some letters that I've wanted to make for some time now. These will look adorable in any room of your domain.


I think they'll look equally as good in a child's room, as they will in a living room, den, office, or any other space.


Okay folks, next week is the finale of this month-long preview of my upcoming product line. I'm so excited to move onto the next phase and let my handmade goodies go out into the world and into your lives to create wonderful memories for you and yours.

I'm also excited to show you next week's preview items. I've been saving them for last. Everyone has their favorite item(s) and what's coming next week is mine. Tune in first thing Monday morning to see what I'm talking about. Until then and have a sugar-plum weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment