Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Product Preview #1: Doggie Tote Bags

Tote Bag - I Love My Dog

I'm kicking off this week's Fall Product Line Preview with these generous, made-from-scratch, doggie inspired, tote bags. The doggie line is one of two new lines I've just created.

Tote Bag - Adopt A Dog

I'm a big fan of tote bags and use them regularly - at the grocery store, at the library, at the beach, at the studio...and the list goes on. 

Tote Bag - Shelter Dogs Rule

I've wanted to create a dog line for a few years now and apparently, the time was finally right and it all came together.  

Tote Bag - My Dog Rocks

As you can tell from the messages on many of these items, I'm also a big fan of dog shelters, adoption, and spreading the word about helping homeless dogs to find loving, wonderful forever homes. That said, a portion of the proceeds from every dog item sold will go to a different shelter or dog organization each month. Details on this line and my donation program will be available when the blog relaunches on September 1st. 

Totes will go into the shop on 9/1. Please share with all the dog lovers and dog owners you know! Thanks! Stay tuned for Product Preview #2 tomorrow...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment