Friday, January 16, 2015

SweetiePie Notebooks At Farmer's Market Tomorrow

 photo farmersmarketnotebooks2008words_zps6f5fd5dc.jpg

Yes, boys and girls. I'm bringing my world famous (so say I), recycled notebooks with me to the Food In Root Farmer's Market tomorrow.

 photo farmersmarketnotebooks2017words_zps5191dde6.jpg

 photo farmersmarketnotebooks2013words_zpsd29a2036.jpg

 photo farmersmarketnotebooks2003words_zpsa881cbaf.jpg

 photo farmersmarketnotebooks2012words_zpsedf0756c.jpg

Wish I had better pics so you could see how vibrant the colors are, but this is the best I could do with the time I have today, because like any true, hardcore crafter, I'm making products until the last minute, but if you stop by my booth tomorrow, you'll see the colors I'm talking about. Pop on by to Food In Root Farmer's Market at River Road & Campbell Avenue tomorrow from 9-1. See ya there! :D

PS:  The regional pride notebooks can be made for any state/city. Just so ya know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment