Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tracyville + Food In Root Farmer's Market = This Saturday


I'm happy to be getting back on the craft fair/farmer's market circuit. It'll be a nice change to get out of the studio. I love being able to meet you all and having the opportunity to share the things that I put so much love and time into. Come check out my booth full of goodies at Food In Root Farmer's & Artisans Market at St. Philip's Plaza (River Rd & Campbell Ave) this Saturday from 9:00-1:00. 

DOG TOTES
 photo craftydogsmithtotescollage_zpsedd7a0e3.jpg

DOG LEASHES
 photo craftydogsmithleashcollage_zps0142a933.jpg

DOG MAGNETS
 photo craftydogsmith_zps07693b74.jpg

These dog products are some of the items I'll have in tow and for the rest of the week, I'll be sharing other goods that will be at my booth. If you don't live in AZ, you can find these items in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment