Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tracyville At The Market Collective This Saturday!

 photo market collective poster_zpsk20jedi8.jpg

THIS JUST IN: I'm going to be a vendor at the Market Collective Vintage, Handmade & Collectible Market this Saturday!


Here's The Dealie:

1) I'm going to have so much handmade goodness in tow!

2) So excited to premiere all the new products associated with my Happy Lovey Art Project - especially my handmade from scratch messenger bags!

3) The first 10 folks who buy Tracyville goods [or services] will receive an awesome Happy Lovey Art Project "Goodie Bag"!!

 photo haloprojectrevisedsatfinal_zps23969e61.jpg

It's gonna be good times people, so pop by my booth at The Market Collective this Saturday and snag yourself some Tracyville goodies! Woooo!!

 photo market collective flyer_zpsxwntyzej.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment