Monday, April 20, 2015

Thank You Tucson Artists' Open Studios!


Huge thank you to the organizers, supporters, visitors and artists who participated in this year's Tucson Artists' Open Studios. I had the BEST TIME EVER!! We had an awesome group of artists at the Steinfeld Warehouse who were soooooo friendly, fun, connective and pleasant. The overall vibe of the event was casual, laid back and just...pleasant. Thanks also to the awesome folks who stopped by my booth to support my work, share info and invite me to all kinds of art and non art related things. You made my first Tucson Open Studios a very memorable and mega happy experience! Thanks to all involved!!!

I luuuuuuuuvvv my dumpster-find-ladder!! I love how it looked and functioned in my space. Looking at these pics and thinking back on the event, I learned a lot and see where I can make improvements. It's all a continual learning experience. :)


I really like how the messenger bags came out. I never made them before and there were no major glitches with the pattern I designed, so Mamita was pleased. 


I had a dog table...full of dog goodies...


And I had a table for humans. Next time I do Open Studios, I'll have much larger artwork in tow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment