Friday, December 4, 2015

One Doll; Different Hairstyles


Dreads

Just finished this sweet girl. To be totally honest, I'm still working on this new plushie line and trying to get them the way I really want them. Not quite there yet, but I am getting closer. 

Buns (or perhaps Bantu Knots)

Ponytails


This doll making thing is no joke. (lol) They look all cuddly and cute, but you guys have no idea what's going on, on the back end (hair pulling, sighing, deep as the ocean inhales, frustration peppered exhales, head scratches, head rubs and the like), and through it all, it's still somehow very fun and exciting to conquer the glitches to arrive at a product that I'm over the moon about.

Alrighty, I'm going to get myself a nice, hot beverage and get back to working some more on my baby girls and perfect these doll patterns. PS:  I love the flexibility with this dolls 'hair'.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment