Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Doodle No. 3 : Libraries Rock

Instagram media tracyville2 - My muse for this illustration is @pimacountylibrary. I LOVE libraries and I love their environment, their events (which are fabulous) and their awesomely friendly and helpful staff! They're doing an amazing job over there! ♡

PS: The book she's reading speaks to my humongous love/infatuation with #tinyhouses and #tinyliving. :) #tracyville2 #librariesrock #art  #tucsonaz #tucson #girl #az #whyilovewhereilive #read #illustrator #illustration #arte #thisistucson #kindness #rewardkindness #tucsonrocks#tinyhouse #tinyhouses #print #typography #artist #poster #bekind

This doodle combines various elements that I love - books, tiny houses, typography, girlie faces and my current infatuation with swirly swirls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment