Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Community Coloring & Brunch Event 9/18/16


Revolutionary Grounds and I are collaborating to bring you the 1st Tracyville Community Coloring + Brunch Event. It's going down on Sunday, September 18th from 10:00-12:00. Not only will you be able to get your coloring on, but you'll also be able to connect, have fun, win prizes and eat. Come hungry so you can buy the special brunch that Joy (the owner of Revolutionary Grounds), is making for the event. 

Come support a local business, a local artist, and a local community event. It's all about gathering, connecting, having fun, relaxing and eating. I'll also be having a raffle and prizes to win some handmade goodies, so come hang out and support local.  :))))


Buy your "Coloring Packs" (for $6.00) from my shop, so I know how many and what styles to bring. They will be $8.00 the day of the event. Coloring Packs include 2 coloring pages of my original artwork and I will provide crayons. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment