Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bond.......James Bond

Saw the new James Bond film, Skyfall last night and boy was it delicious!
I wouldn't describe myself as a Bond fan, as I've never seen any of the films from beginning to end only parts of many of them.
The film opens with a song which from the first note any fan will recognize as the voice of the inimitable Adele.
Then we move on to see the cool, debonaire, unflappable Mr. Bond aka Daniel Craig.
 
Who is soon joined by the gorgeous Brit Naomie Harris - the new Miss Moneypenny. 
It all totalled up to a brilliant Bond movie....so good!
Oh, and let us not forget my personal favorite, the stoic and elegant grand lady "M" played by Judi Dench. I love her as "M" and I love her work no matter what she's in.

And what would a Bond film be without a resident bad guy - Javier Bardem - who was oh, so good.

Word on the street is that Daniel Craig would like to see Rihanna in the role of the next Bond Girl. Uh, oh! That's gonna be hot if it happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment