Friday, March 8, 2013

Multicultural, Biracial + Ethnic Tracyville Dolls

This is just a teaser of the plush-o-rama fest that going on in my studio.......
 photo doll032_zpsd7f3b47e.jpg
 
The new Tracyville dolls are on the way everybody. I wanted to debut them last month, but some projects came my way that had deadlines - that's a big thing in this here profession - deadlines! Obviously, the time sensitive work had to move to the front of the line, but I'm still working on my little plush babies and can't wait til they're all done so I can show them to you.
 
 photo doll042_zps1b0db5ad.jpg
 
I've come up with a few different versions of these multicultural plush dolls. Not only do I have different versions, but I'm making different little girlies within the different versions. Does that make sense? They go from being labor intensive to super, mega labor intensive. :) You'll see what I mean when I show them all to you. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment