Monday, January 13, 2014

Blogging Tip of the Day: Make A List Of Blogging Ideas


Hey, That's A Great Posting Idea!
New bloggers, folks who want to create, but haven't yet created a blog and even seasoned bloggers are sometimes concerned with what to blog about and/or how to create fresh content. Here's an idea: make an 'ideas list'. Blogging ideas have the potential to come from everywhere - things you read, movies you see, things you hear, conversations you have, yada, yada, yada, so it has paid off for me to make a list of blogging ideas. Sometimes I sit down and make a list and I also keep a notebook nearby (like in my purse and on my nightstand beside my bed), for use when ideas randomly pop up. Don't count on remembering a brilliant posting idea later, because you probably won't remember it. It's best to write ideas down when they hit you in you handy notebook. PS: This is a reason I make mini notebooks. I know it's all about electronics these days, but I love a good notebook. Love them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment